Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Friday, February 12, 2010

More Changes Made

Today is day two of four changes:

- I'm no longer using soap on "the bits" in the shower. I gently rub with a wet face cloth in the shower instead. Might have Hubby do some sniff tests...he's always happy to investigate down there. LOL

- I'm now putting a bit of baking soda on my toothbrush. The stuff doesn't taste that great; I just think about something else while brushing.

- After my shower I apply coconut oil to my body (mostly the rashy areas) instead of olive oil. Not sure how this will pan out, as my winter itchies just recently flared up for some reason.

- No more deodorant. I applied some coconut oil under the pits instead.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment