Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh-So-Close! 150.5!!!

Last night we entertained an old high school friend for dinner (the delicious fare included bbq'd steaks, pork kebabs, and zucchini strips along with butter-steamed potatoes and onions I cooked in the oven). I had a few rum and cokes (Coke Zero) and was happy to see 150.5 on the scale this morning! And this is before any bowel movement (TMI, but relevant lol)!

I really need to get some new clothes now because the shorts and pants I bought before our trip in March are now falling off me. I have a belt that I can wear with them but I really hate belts and I get a nasty rash on my stomach from any metal bits that touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment