Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Monday, December 19, 2011

Changes...

Today was the first day in a whole week that I didn't have to fight off a headache. The gas has also subsided (YES!!!!) and I've a bit of diarrhea. I'm still a bit bloated in the belly though, and I'm finding that I'm still full from dinner when it's time for my Greens+ drink. Hmm.

I also decided today that I would try making Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark Sprinkled with Sea Salt to hand out for xmas. It was super-easy to make but I didn't buy enough dark chocolate to make the quantity I wanted and I forgot the damned sea salt! Thankfully, chocolate is on sale this week at my local supermarket so I went and bought 12 more bars to make 3 more batches. The macadamia nuts were a pretty penny - almost $30 for just under 2 kgs at Bulk Barn. Not going to do this often, but it's a special occasion so it's ok!

Bacon is also on sale so I bought 16 packages...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment