Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, December 31, 2011

No shit! (Just discovered this yesterday at the health store...)


Delicious D Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops

I've been (regrettably) neglecting my vitamin D supplementation lately because I can't stand having to take a pill for this and a pill for that. This fantastic product makes it SO EASY to get my 4000 IU of D3 a day, simply by taking 4 drops either on my tongue or hand, in my glass of water, whatever! There's no extra crap in there, either, and the cinnamon flavour is divine. The ingredients are listed as:

- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)...25 mcg/1000 IU
- Medium chain triglycerides (from Coconut)
- Natural cinnamon flavour derived from cinnamon bark

Formulated without gluten, dairy, corn, yeast, artificial colour or preservatives.

Made in Canada, too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment