So! Today's eats have (so far) been:
- 7 drops of Delicious D (vitamin D in cinnamon flavour)
- A small (85g) bag of spicy plantain chips
- Coffee with only un-sweetened chocolate-flavoured almond milk
- A few left-over scraps of delicious, fatty prime rib from last night
- Sips of water here and there
- Dinner at friends' house consisted of ham (the pre-cooked, small-ish, football-shaped ones that are honey-baked or whatever), a EVOO'd baked potato/onion/bell pepper concoction dish, and multi-coloured green beans. It was damn tasty!
- Water with my meal
- A small shot glass of my friend's port wine that she made at some wine-making store. It's a dessert wine, so it's best in a tiny glass with a big ice cube.
- Did NOT partake in the popcorn or pretzels that were sitting there on the bar while we played darts
Now that we're home I smell the sweet aroma of plantains getting fried up in butter with cinnamon and a touch of vanilla. Wow.
- One butter-fried plantain with a touch of cinnamon on top. OMFG I could die now. :)