You know what? I've always hated food journals. Why the hell should I post, for the world to see, what all I've been inserting into my (former) pie hole, anyway?? Nobody cares but me, right? And these are a bit of a pain in the arse to do, mostly because I can't update from work; we're expressly forbidden from posting on message boards using company computers (but I think everyone does it anyway). Blah. Anyway...
- 3x coffee with almond milk
- Obligatory bag of plantain crack
- Leftovers from last night/Easter dinner; two chicken thighs with plenty of juice, with some mashed potato
- A bunch of blackberries
- A good amount of water
- For dinner, a panzerotto from Pizzaville (the result of lack of planning/defrosting, but oh so delicious!)
- Vitamin D3, fish oil, cal-mag
- More water
Shit, I gotta go take something out of the freezer for tomorrow night's dinner!