Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Monday, March 8, 2010

Burn, Baby, Burn!

After eating a delectable dinner of broiled salmon and veggies, Hubby and I went for a nice walk. I was feeling pretty energetic (I've noticed I have more energy lately and no longer get sleepy at work), so after a few minutes of warming up I asked if he was into jogging to the second lamp post ahead. He said sure, so off we went at a gentle clip.

*huff, puff, we're finally there*

I am severely out of shape. Never mind the fact that we don't have proper running shoes (those Vibram Five Fingers sound intriguing, but I'm not sure if they'd be warm enough in the winter, even if the sidewalks are bare and dry) or proper posture. Regardless, we alternated the walking and jogging until we were home and it did get easier as we went.

Can't wait to do it again. :)

Today I also tried my tea with only cream in it; no sugar. It was actually drinkable, so that's it! No more sugar in my tea! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment