Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Sunday, March 7, 2010

On My Merry Way...

...to 140 lbs! Woot!! I could have done better, but I'm happy with this week's weigh-in. Hubby just made chocolate chip cookies so I have to avoid those (had to taste-test them already, of course). We ran out of apples a few days ago and I'm missing them. I really love gala apples.

Date Weight BF Weight BF % Body Water % Bone Mass %
02/13/2010
02/20/2010
02/27/2010
03/06/2010
162.5
161.9
158.7
157.2
50.9
51.1
48.6
47.6
31.4
31.6
30.7
30.3
50.0
49.9
50.5
50.8
6.5
6.5
6.4
6.4

Last Sunday I finally tried a homemade granola cereal recipe that turned out really well. The yield was huge so it's lasted us through the week, having some each day as breakfast and occasionally on top of some yogurt. Hubby and I will have to share the kitchen tonight as he makes bread and I make more cereal. I'm so happy we have the ability to make our own stuff rather than buying boxes of granola bars from the store. They're so full of garbage it's not funny.

To update on the no poo side of things, I cheated and used a touch of shampoo this past Thursday, but only because I had a job interview. I really didn't want to risk having an off scent. It was only a touch, but I really feared that I'd blown this whole thing by doing so. I'm not sure if it stripped all of the natural oils I'd painstakingly brushed through the ends of my hair, or if I just thought it did. Either way, I'm off the poo again and back on track. Still no soap on anything but my hands, which are dry and itchy as usual. The coconut oil isn't helping so much, it turns out. My legs are itchy again as well.

Just less than 3 weeks til BARBADOS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment