Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Roast...messed another one up. :(

I try. And I'll keep on trying. Next time I'll watch it closer and take its temperature more. Or maybe I'll put the meat thermometer right in there and leave it in there. I don't know. I just hate ending up with a dry, over-cooked roast. It sucks.

Anyway, here's what it looked like. I cooked it in the oven at 250F with some water and seasonings in the bottom of the pan. The good news is that the gravy (which I reduced in a pot after it was done cooking) turned out AMAZING.




We had a big salad to go with the roast, but ended up with quite a bit left over, so this morning I cooked up some bacon and we had bacon salad for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment