Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tue. Oct. 5, 2010

Today was a busy day; got up at 10:30am and had to hurry to get dressed/cleaned up to go out - we were meeting my mom and sister at Mandarin for lunch. I tried to make 'better' choices at the huge buffet and I did alright. Of course I did enjoy a few small desserts, some of which were supposedly "sugar-free", though they were still sweet enough. Not sure what they used to sweeten them, but alas...

After lunch we went to my sister's house to see her new chihuahua puppy. Cute little thing!

Once we got home and relaxed for a bit we went for a walk to grab some cat food and almonds. (I had it in my mind that I'd be baking something later, trying out a primal recipe.) After the walk we went down into the basement to work out, and I completed level 1 of each the Primal Blueprint essential movements under "lift heavy things". In addition, hubby spotted me during a few bench presses. I felt really good after all that and can't wait to do it again in a couple days.

While dinner was warming up in the microwave (leftover chicken and vegetables, which was still delicious), I assembled the ingredients of Best Primal Cookies with my chosen variations. The oven was pre-heating to 350F as we started eating dinner, and after a few minutes the cookies went in. 12 minutes later we had these:



Yum! After eating 3 of them I was stuffed. I probably should've waited a little longer after finishing dinner. Whatever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment