Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Next up, homeopathy

One day late last year was my lucky day; a new co-worker was introduced to me on her first day on the job, and she is also a Homeopathic Practitioner.  Yeehawwww!!  I bet I looked like I'd just won the jackpot! :)

Naturally, we started talking about it and covered the basics of how I'd (for the most part - I'm an addict, what can I say?) cut grains and sugar out of my diet and as a result lost some weight that has stayed off as long as I stay away from that crap.  A quick touch on candidiasis and my preference for natural personal care products and we connected.  It's not often you meet someone who understands the need to avoid the chemicals and toxic concoctions in everyday items that are EVERYWHERE.

Of course I wanted to know more and to sign my ass up for treatment.  I have quite a number of issues that I want to do something about, and last night we had my intake appointment.  She had a lot of great, probing questions about my issues, such as when did they first appear, what were the conditions then, where did you feel it at first, what did you do to treat it, then what happened, etc.  Many of my issues have been around for so long it was difficult to think back to when I was a teenager and what I was doing and feeling.  What the scenario was, even.  Holy moly.

Helen is such a kind and gentle, happy soul, though; very easy to talk to, and we had a great time.  I even showed her my ugly big toe nail.  I look forward to hearing her recommendations for treatment and seeing what is in store for me and my being this year.

Now to change the too-bright light bulbs in the dining room fixture, as they made me frown the entire time.

2013 - a year of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment