Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ughhhh...stupid foot!

Lesson learned...see, I've had a corn on my left foot for over a year.  It bugged the shit out of me and REALLY hurt when I stepped on something the wrong way.  Last week I finally gave in and bought a box of those 40% salicylic acid corn remover pads and made use of them.  Yesterday I removed the second treatment (pad) and thought it would be a good idea to soak my feet in warm water and tea tree oil soap (Dr. Bronner's).  That would have been fine and dandy if I hadn't dried my feet and gone for an hour-long walk right afterward.

Stupid.

Part way along the walk I could feel a blister starting between the two smallest toes - on the same damned foot!!!  If only I had waited a little longer before heading out...

No comments:

Post a Comment