Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Didn't Do So Well Today

Not only is it back-to-school time for the kiddies (I have none...which is just fine with both of us), it was time to turn the *gulp* HEAT on for a couple of nights. Ugh. Guess what that also means...yep, dry, itchy skin. My legs are already scratched up. Coconut oil, here I come. *sigh*

On another note, there's junk food in the house, and when there's junk food in the house I want to eat it just to get it out of my sight...and I usually do. BAD MOUSE!!

Aside from the couple of treats I had today, I ate somewhat well. Dinner was best out of everything: leftover roast beef, spinach, the last of the roasted veggies from Saturday night. Ok, there were a few green beans and two small new potatoes, but the spinach serving was much larger.

I also took one fish oil soft gel during my lunch and thankfully didn't experience the same thing as yesterday.

No rum was consumed today, and no Coke Zero. Together they are my favourite drink and I usually enjoy one after work, but I'm all out of rum at the moment. Maybe I won't bother buying more, but then again, I probably will. I like a little buzz once in a while and there's no harm in that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment