Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sept. 10-11, 2010

Had my 8-year old nephew over last night and that meant a lot of running around with him (tag, etc.). For dinner I cooked up some lamb shoulder chops in bacon fat (yum) along with some onions and mushrooms. It was tasty but I over-cooked the chops a bit. I found that I don't care much for the smell of lamb...oh well, we ate it anyway.

After my nephew went home today I hunkered down to do my burpees. I completed 12 of them in 1:30 (!!) but had to stop because...well...

Warning: not for the squeamish!

DAMMIT! That effin' hurt! Not to mention messy! Immediately ran some peroxide over it and picked the carpet/cat fluff out of it, then showered and had to wait for it to dry up some before I could clip the shredded skin off. Owie. :( Once it was dry I slapped some "new skin" on it and a band-aid. We were getting ready to go to a birthday party so this was crappy timing. The good news is that once I had my shoes on I forgot about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment