Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WOOT!

Weighed myself this morning after (finally) a BM and my weight was....................................149.9!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAWWW!

I worked from home today, so while on conference calls I put my gloves on and did some swinging of the sledgehammer. I completed two sets, three exercises of eight reps per arm. I can feel it!

For dinner tonight I used the last of the boneless, skinless chicken pieces and made a chicken soup that fuckin' ROCKED. My mom came over and we went for a 45-minute walk while the soup was simmering. When we got back and caught whiff of the soup we had to drop everything and start devouring it. She even said that never in a million years did she think I'd ever cook something that good. Hah! Take that!

The ingredients were as follows:

- 1 can chicken broth (using up the misc. stuff in the cupboard to get rid of it)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (same as above - getting rid of it)
- several pieces of boneless, skinless chicken, cut up into approx. square inch bits
- 1 can of coconut milk (the magic ingredient!)
- carrot chunks
- vidalia onions (unfortunately, the last of what we had in the freezer), quartered or smaller
- dash of Montreal steak spice
- dash of roasted garlic and peppers spice

No comments:

Post a Comment