Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Tired.

I don't know if it's work stress or the weather, but today I just don't have any energy. Come to think of it, it might have been the crap food we ate on the weekend and for the past week. Birthday cakes, pizza, pumpkin squares (oh GOD were they goooood!). Just plain CRAP.

Last night, however, DH BBQ'd some pork ribs that went VERY well with the apple butter we bought from Downey's Farm Market & Winery (a farm a little North from here).





That provided leftovers for lunch today, and dinner tonight was chicken soup that I made with the chicken dinner leftovers, with some chicken stock and extra veggies added. I simmered this on the stove for about an hour and then we devoured it. There's also enough of this for our lunches tomorrow. Wish we had some corn bread. *drool*

Wait...BAD MOUSE! No bread for you!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment