Banner Credit


Many, many thanks to Spubba for designing and producing my title banner...so frickin' awesome!!! :D

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is my 36th and I just realized that my entire family knows not to call me before noon just in case I'm sleeping in. Hah!

Hubby and I are catching up on our internet fix while slowly sipping our teas; mine Red Rose with milk (lactose-free) and his Chamomile with a bit of brown sugar.

Yesterday morning I weighed myself and was happy to see 149.5 on the scale. I knew it would only be temporary since our friends were coming over to celebrate my b-day a day early, but it was nice to see anyway. It proved that I could get there after all! I can also feel some muscles on my arms after working with the sledgehammer on Friday!

Dinner was BBQd hamburgers (ground beef and ground pork with onions inside...mmm) and roasted bell peppers and zucchini. YUM! My BFF made me an awesome angel food cake with a pineapple whipped cream icing and OMFG was it good! I think I had 4 squares of it. We were also drinking, of course, so this weekend is pretty much a bust, diet-wise, though how can you not deviate when it's your birthday??! :)

A few reference pics from today...







No comments:

Post a Comment